Thursday, September 3, 2009

The journey begins...

This wasn't my idea...blogging....especially since my first thought was, "do we really need another blogger?"
But I've joined the blogging world for at least one reason. I love to help people know God rightly and worship Him accordingly. The foundation for knowing Him is His Word, which is the only reliable standard for knowing Who He is, What He has declared and How we are to have relationship with Him.
Lots of blogs and talking heads try to tell us what to believe about God, many of them are wrong and some of them are right on. So, why add my voice to the mix? Because I love Jesus Christ and I want to help us believe rightly about Him, not based on emotion or superstition but according to His Word.
I'm starting in the Psalms and expect it to be a tumultuous journey...first post tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited you started a blog! You will be part of my daily blog reading. I look forward to reading what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you! Kat, your FB posts already are like blog posts. I am glad you are expanding your reach. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are doing this! You have a large "Following" that trusts your teachings to be Biblical! Thanks for allowing God to speak through you!
    Love you,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI KAT, LU SHARED YOUR BLOG WITH ME, I APPRECIATE ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO IT. I WILL ENJOY FOLLOWING IT! THANK YOU. GARLEEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weds.very cool, very interesting and
    encouraging...Just think of that!
    Momma Lu

    ReplyDelete